Sunday, September 25, 2011

g|days 2011

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you: the g|days!!!

As usual they'll be featuring awesome sessions about Google Maps, Adwords, Google AppEngine, and more. What's new this year is the inclusion of Google+.

So whether you are a developer, an SMB (small to medium business), a student, or just an enthusiast, I urge you to apply as soon as possible, seeing as the seats will be limited.

For extra motivation, I'll tell you that my experience last year was amazing. I went with some friends, and there I met some awesome Googlers. And I was so excited that I actually went through all the day without dozing off, and without drinking coffee!! (All who know me here know how hard that is). I also met some people from AUB who share my interests and passions, and whom I became close friends with.

So don't miss this great opportunity, and apply now!!


g|jordan: Amman, October 23-24 | Speakers | Day 1 | Day 2
g|uae: Dubai, on October 19-20 | Speakers | Day 1 | Day 2



For updates, follow Google Arabia on their blog and on twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment