Thursday, February 16, 2012

Global Android Dev Camp



[Cross-posted from my personal blog]

As you may know, this weekend, there will be a Global Android Dev Camp from 17th to the 19th of February 2012.

The Global Android Dev Camp will be a 48h coding hackathon, that will not only grant you an opportunity at awesome prizes, but also bring the (local and Global) Android community closer together. It will grant you the opportunity to collaborate and share your knowledge with other enthusiasts around the world.

Unfortunately, I will be indisposed this weekend at another camp I am attending (and where I was strictly told that no laptops or tablets are allowed), so unfortunately, I will not be able to participate in this awesome event. However, I will be donating my Android phone (Nexus One), and my Logitec Reveu Google TV box for testing. So if you (whether by yourself or along with a team) would like to participate in this event, please let me know, and I will give you my phone, and TV box for testing along with wireless internet access till the end of this event.

You can follow the event on Google+ here.

Also if you need help setting up the environment, want the SDK kit, or help with any issues that arise, please don't hesitate to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment